Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions by Users that are prohibited by SNRB Labs, LLC, and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“SNRB Labs”). “Users” means any user or Customer of any and all SNRB Labs provided services (“Service” and/or “Services”) that are provided by SNRB Labs pursuant to any applicable customer agreement, including, without limitation, any applicable terms of service and/or supplements to any applicable agreement(s) (which Users must accept as a condition to receiving any Services from SNRB Labs).
In particular, the use of the GrooVe IP application is also governed by this AUP.
This Acceptable Use Policy is subject to change from time to time with such changes effective upon posting at snrblabs.com. SNRB Labs encourages Users to review this AUP regularly.
- Services must not be used for any purpose that is prohibited by this AUP.
- Services must be used only for your own personal, non- commercial use, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, and only in a manner that complies with all applicable laws. If your use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then you are not authorized to use the Services.
- Users must use any Services only in a manner that, in SNRB Labs’ sole discretion, is consistent with the purposes of such Services. Users will not engage in any legal or illegal activity that either (i) harms GrooVe IP, SNRB Labs, the network operated by SNRB Labs, the Services and/or any User, or (ii) interferes with the network operated by SNRB Labs and/or the provision or use of the Services by SNRB Labs or any User.
Services may not be used for illegal, improper, and/or
Illegal purposes include, but are not limited to:
- Using any Services in violation of any law or regulation, including but not limited to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations; or
- Engaging in threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive or fraudulent behavior.
Improper and/or inappropriate uses include, but are not limited to:
- Calling, messaging, storing, posting or transmitting harassing, threatening or abusive materials, e-mail or information;
- Posting or transmitting any information or software that contains a virus worm, cancelbot or other harmful component;
- Withhout permission from the owner of a system or network, doing any of the following: (a) accessing the system or network, (b) monitoring data or traffic, (c) probing, scanning, and/or testing firewalls, (d) testing the vulnerability of a system or network or (e) breaching the security or authentication routines of a system or network;
- Conducting or forwarding surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, charity requests or chain letters;
- Forging any TCP/UDP-IP packet header;
- Mailbombing, flooding, overloading, attacking or otherwise interfering with a system or network;
- Sending unsolicited calls, messaging, e-mailings (including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements) if such unsolicited activities could reasonably be expected to or do in fact provoke complaints;
- Falsifying User or other identifying information provided to SNRB Labs or to other Users of the Services;
- Use of any Services in violation or any trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property protection law or provision, or AUP of any third party provider, or in a manner that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity (including Company);
- Jeopardizing the security of your account or anyone else’s account;
- Attempting, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Use of any Services for the purposes of engaging in an activity in connection or conjunction with any pornographic and/or adult entertainment industry purpose, regardless of whether such activity is lawfully permitted;
- Auto-dialing or predictive-dialing (sometimes referred to as “robo-dialing”);
- Continuous or extensive chat line or conference call participation,
- Use of free conference calling or similar services that SNRB Labs in its sole discretion deems to participate in traffic stimulation practices or schemes that result in excessive charges;
- Use of an open telephone line as a monitoring, intercom or similar service;
- Repetitive and/or continuous messaging or calling to the same destination or number if such activity could reasonably be expected to or in fact does provoke complaints;
- Long duration calls (defined as calls to the same number in excess of four continuous or cumulative hours within a 24 hour period) and/or calls placed to specific numbers / destinations for the purpose of generating charges or fees for or with a third party;
- Involving unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual use, for example, unusually large number of abandoned calls, or calls of short duration;
- Use of call Services which do not consist of uninterrupted live human voice dialog by and between natural human beings;
- Initiation of SMS messages without human interaction, such as automated or timed messages;
- Restricting or inhibiting any other User or any other person from using and enjoying the Services and/or the Internet;
- Engaging in any activity that is intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Company or any third party; or
- Engaging in any of the foregoing activities by using the services of another provider or third party and channeling such activities through an account provided by SNRB Labs, or otherwise involving the Services or any SNRB Labs account in any way with or without another provider or third party for the purpose of facilitating the foregoing activities.
- Illegal purposes include, but are not limited to:
Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service).
You shall not (directly or indirectly) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, or modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service, or copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights that you receive hereunder.
Company reserves the right to remove any Content from the Sites or Service at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all.
- SNRB Labs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if a Service is being used for any of the foregoing purposes or activities.
- Violation of this AUP may result in civil or criminal liability, and SNRB Labs in its sole discretion, in addition to any remedy that it may have at law or in equity, may immediately terminate permission for the User to use the Services, or any portion of the Services. In addition, SNRB Labs may investigate incidents that are contrary to this AUP and provide requested information to third parties who have provided notice to SNRB Labs stating that they have been harmed by a User's failure to abide by this AUP or the policies listed above. SNRB Labs may bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or collect damages caused by any violation of any part of this AUP.
- Any violations or attempted violations of this AUP by any User (or any third party on behalf of any User) will constitute a violation of this AUP by the User and a material breach of any applicable customer agreement, including, without limitation, any applicable terms of service and/or supplements to any applicable agreement(s).
- SNRB Labs’ failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of SNRB Labs ‘rights.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SNRB LABS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES FOR ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN PURSUANT TO THIS AUP, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SNRB LABS WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN FAVOR OF SNRB LABS IS IN ADDITION TO ANY LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN ANY WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN SNRB LABS AND ANY APPLICABLE USER AND WILL APPLY WHETHER THE ACTION IN WHICH RECOVERY IS SOUGHT IS BASED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), OR ANY APPLICABLE LAWS.
- Nothing in this AUP will limit or be deemed a waiver of any rights or protections of SNRB Labs pursuant to any written agreement between SNRB Labs and any applicable User. This AUP will be read in connection with any such written agreement and not in conflict with any such agreement. This AUP, in connection with any such agreement, supersedes any other oral or written representations or agreements made by SNRB Labs and/or its representatives regarding the Services.
- Subject to any arbitration, forum or choice of law provisions of any written agreement between SNRB Labs and any applicable User, (i) this AUP will be governed by, construed under and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without reference to its choice of law principles or the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods; and (ii) in the event any party brings a civil action or initiates judicial proceedings of any kind related to this AUP (except for actions to enter or collect on judgments), Users consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
- If any provision of this AUP is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this AUP will not be affected thereby.
(Update Effective as of: February 22, 2016)