Welcome! If you wish to use GrooVe IP for business, especially if you require multiple phone numbers, please use GrooVe IP – Commercial.
DEVELOPERSView our API Documentation
How to Use
- From out web site
Phone Number Managements
- You can search for phone numbers in the area code of your choice
- You can acquire phone number(s)
- You can release phone number(s)
View usage per phone number
- You can view your Call Detail Records (CDRs or a log of all your incoming or outgoing phone calls) for up to the past one year
- You can view your incoming and outgoing SMS activity for up to the past one year
- Deposit funds to your account
- Phone Number Managements
Using our simple, yet secure APIs from your server
- You can perform all the same phone number management tasks described above
- You can send SMS messages using any of your phone number
- You can receive SMS messages for all of your phone numbers (incoming only, or both incoming and outgoing). We can “push” the SMS messages to your server in real-time, or you can “pull” them at your convenience.
- (To use our APIs, you will need your Customer ID and Secret Key—these will be provided to you when you create your account)
- Download the enterprise version of GrooVe IP, free of charge, and use it as your SIP client for a full calling and SMS/MMS solution. You will need to enter your phone number specific credentials in the app. These credentials will be provided when you acquire a phone number.
- Postpaid: To setup a postpaid account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are discounts available to high-usage customers and/or if you have more than 100 phone numbers. You need to have a postpaid account to enjoy these discounts.
To get started, please create an account by using the “Sign-up” button. If you already have an account, please log in by using the “Sign-in” button.